The rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets in the workplace is undoubtedly responsible for the giant wave that is now referred to as the mobility revolution. However, the real benefits are coming through the applications, services, and ease of accessibility of data that employees can now access for a productive work experience on any device. The race is on to go beyond basic communications to deliver complete mobile workspaces suited for the broad spectrum of device form factors and collaboration capabilities that have now arrived. Over the last decade the standard business phone system has migrated into a key part of a new advanced Unified Communications System to allow voice, video, data,
wireless, and conferencing onto a new super technology platform. To expand on this already magnificent new collaboration system, mobile phones have now been introduced as the latest powerful addition. Now, when you are working from home, travelling, or more precisely, from anywhere anytime, you can take your
business phone system extension with you. You can easily access voicemails, get to your personal contacts and call recording features or manage your extension preferences and conference calls from the palm of your hand. You can even see your co-workers’ availability and easily communicate with them, as well as the rest of the world, as if you were sitting right in front of your office desk phone. Here is just a small list of some of the key features and benefits that are now available as you begin to harness the power of eMobility.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Call handling just like on your desktop phone: (Transfer, Mute, Hold, Record)
• View your extension's Call History
• Access corporate directories and personal contacts
• Listen to voice mails and call recordings
• Easily create conference calls directly from the app
• Set Presence Status: Available, Away, DND, Lunch Break, and Business Trip
• Supports a mobile workforce: great for remote workers, road warriors, or anyone whose job requires them to be accessible outside of the office
• Works with iOS and Android smartphones
Computron Incorporated is an advanced telecommunications company that provides outstanding business phone systems and collaboration solutions such as Cisco, ESI, and Allworx, to small, medium, and enterprise organizations in the Greater St. Louis and St. Louis Metro Area.
If you would like more information on eMobility to enhance your business phone system or to request a quotation or site visit for a new phone system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (314)-306-6410.